Chemistry of Chemical warfare agents
This Chemistry of Chemical warfare agents training course, designed by CBRN Academy, will enable participants to obtain the required knowledge and information regarding the chemistry of chemical warfare agents (CWA). The course has been designed for people who may be required to respond to such critical incidents or events. The course covers an introduction to the main types of chemical warfare agents and includes the following study.
- Chemical structure,
- Physical and chemical properties of chemical agents,
- Reaction mechanisms,
- Reactivity hazards,
- Decomposition hazards, toxicokinetic and toxicodynamic,
- Human risk factors,
- Biochemical mechanisms of chemical agents, d
- Decontamination and detoxification reactions,
- Environmental chemistry, and
- Neutralisation reactions.